August 20, 2023
Agreement to Terms
Any value estimates provided on our Websites are intended for general interest and information purposes only and should not be relied upon for any commercial transaction or similar use. These estimates are based on publicly available information which may be inaccurate or incomplete. They will not take account of any factors which are unknown to us and should only be used as a general estimate. None of the information available on our Websites is intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice and users are recommended to seek advice from suitably qualified professionals such as surveyors and solicitors if relevant to their particular circumstances. We shall not be liable for any losses suffered as a result of relying on our value estimates.
What type of information we have
We currently collect the following information:
- Valuations generated by our Website.
- The wider geographical area where requests are originated.
- Anonymised IP Addresses (last part of the IP Address is removed).
What type of information we process but not store
We currently process the following information:
- The geo-location (longitudes and latitudes) when a user allows it and uses it.
How we get the information and why we have it
All of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for the following reasons:
- Understand how our Website is used.
- Protect out Website from misuse.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent.
- We have a vital interest.
- We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to optimise our Website and services. We may share your anonymised IP Address with Google Analytics to understand how our Website is used.
How we store your information
We do not store any personally identifiable information. The information we store are about valuations you perform on our Website, not about you. The anonymised IP Addresses we store cannot be traced back to you
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – The information we store cannot be linked to you, hence they don’t fall under your rights.
- Your right to rectification – The information we store cannot be linked to you, hence they don’t fall under your rights.
- Your right to erasure – The information we store cannot be linked to you, hence they don’t fall under your rights.
- Your right to restriction of processing – The information we store cannot be linked to you, hence they don’t fall under your rights.
- Your right to object to processing – The information we store cannot be linked to you, hence they don’t fall under your rights.
- Your right to data portability – The information we store cannot be linked to you, hence they don’t fall under your rights.
We are the owner or licensee of intellectual property rights in the Website, information and content available on the Website.
You may not reproduce, republish, transmit or distribute any material, information or content on this Website, or that form part of our services, without our prior written consent. However, you are granted a limited right to access and use the Website and our services, and retrieve, display and print content pages, for your own personal, non-commercial use and to the extent necessary for use of the Website nd our services only. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to terminate your licence and to prevent future access by you to this Website.
Our Website may contain links to third party products, services and/or websites that are not affiliated with us. We have no control over the products, services or websites of these third parties and we do not guarantee or take responsibility for them. Our Website may also contain advertising from third parties and we are not responsible for any misleading or inaccurate advertisements which are the sole responsibility of the advertiser. Any links or advertisements on our Website should not be taken as an endorsement by us of any kind. Furthermore, our Website contains data provided by third parties and we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies in this material. You agree to release us from claims or disputes of any kind arising from or in any way connected to such disputes with third parties.
How to complain
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Website or to receive further information regarding use of the Website, please contact us at:
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
- Source: Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0
- Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0
- Contains OS data Crown copyright and database right 2022
- Contains HM Land Registry data Crown copyright and database right 2022. This data is licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0
- Contains Natural Resources Wales information
- Contains OpenStreetMap data (https://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright)